- Only Rutgers University-New Brunswick undergraduate students with a valid RU ID may purchase tickets.
- No refunds, no exchanges. All ticket sale purchases are final. Refunds will only be issued if the show is cancelled. Refund information for cancelled events will be posted on our page.
- Tickets are offered on a first come, first served basis until sold out. All attendees (guests included) must be 18 years of age or older and comply with all Rutgers University policies.
- Students, faculty & staff members of the University must present a valid RUID at entry. Guests, when allowed, must present other valid federal/state issued photo ID as proof of age. Failure to do so will result in denied entry.
- No smoking, flash photography, bottles, food, drugs, or alcohol (plastic or otherwise) are permitted at ticketed events. All bags may be checked prior to entry. Please visit the bag policy tab (above) for the bag policies at individual event locations.
- Event attendees should follow all Rutgers University parking regulations and policies. For information on special event parking and policies visit the Parking and Transportation website.
- Doors will close for admission 90 minutes after the posted time of doors open. There are no refunds for late arrivals.
- RUPA council members are NOT permitted to purchase a ticket for Beats on the Banks.
- When purchasing a guest ticket, it MUST be purchased during the same transaction that the Student ticket is purchased.
- If you are unsure of a ticket policy please email email@example.com or direct message RUPA on Instagram.
All RUPA ticket sales take place online. Please check the specific Facebook Event Page for this information.
- Tickets for a RUPA trip can ONLY be purchased online at getinvolved.tix.
- Each student must present a valid New Brunswick Undergraduate RUID the day of the trip at check-in.
- Each student may only purchase two student tickets with a valid RUID. At check-in the day of the trip, both students must present a valid New Brunswick Undergraduate RUID. Ticket sale dates and times will be posted on the respective Facebook event page.
RUPA event at a Student Center Multipurpose Room (MPR)
- These events are free and do not have a ticket policy; however we will give away wristbands a few hours prior to the event to guarantee seats for students.
- For some events, free tickets will be available for claiming online in advance of the event through our online ticket system.
- Ticket sale times and wrist banding times and locations will be posted on the respective Facebook event page.
RUPA event at the College Ave Gym
- Tickets can be purchased online at getinvovled.tix.com
- Tickets may only be purchased using credit cards or e-check. Each student with a valid RUID number may purchase one student ticket and one guest ticket.
- A valid RUID must be presented upon arrival at the venue, along with your ticket.
- RUPA council members are not permitted to purchase Beats on the Banks tickets.
For events with online ticket sales, wristbands for event entry are available on the day of the event in advance of entry. Time and location varies by event. Please check the specific Facebook Event Page for details.
All RUPA events follow the Rutgers University bag policy for sporting events. The bag policy for events varies based on the event location. Please check the respective Facebook event page for the event location and any updated bag policy information. Please see below for general bag policies at each event location.
RUPA events at a Student Center Multipurpose Room (MPR): Bags are permitted (based on the Rutgers University bag policy) but will be subject to a search at the door.
RUPA events at the College Ave Gym: Bags are permitted(based on the Rutgers University bag policy) but will be subject to a search at the door.