- Only Rutgers University-New Brunswick undergraduate students with a valid RU ID may purchase tickets.
- No refunds, no exchanges. All ticket sale purchases are final. Refunds will only be issued if the show is cancelled. Refund information for cancelled events will be posted on the respective Facebook Event Page.
- Tickets are offered on a first come, first served basis until sold out. All attendees (guests included) must be 18 years of age or older and comply with all Rutgers University policies.
- Students, faculty & staff members of the University must present a valid RUID at entry. Guests, when allowed, must present other valid federal/state issued photo ID as proof of age. Failure to do so will result in denied entry.
- No smoking, flash photography, bottles, food, drugs, or alcohol (plastic or otherwise) are permitted at ticketed events. All bags may be checked prior to entry. Please visit the bag policy tab (above) for the bag policies at individual event locations.
- Event attendees should follow all Rutgers University parking regulations and policies. For information on special event parking and policies visit the Parking and Transportation website.
- Doors will close for admission 90 minutes after the posted time of doors open. There are no refunds for late arrivals.
- RUPA council members are NOT permitted to purchase a ticket for Beats on the Banks.
- When purchasing a guest ticket, it MUST be purchased during the same transaction that the Student ticket is purchased.
- If you are unsure of a ticket policy please email email@example.com or direct message RUPA on Facebook.
All RUPA ticket sales take place online. Please check the specific Facebook Event Page for this information.
- Tickets for a RUPA trip can ONLY be purchased online at getinvolved.tix.
- Each student must present a valid New Brunswick Undergraduate RUID the day of the trip at check-in.
- Each student may only purchase two student tickets with a valid RUID. At check-in the day of the trip, both students must present a valid New Brunswick Undergraduate RUID. Ticket sale dates and times will be posted on the respective Facebook event page.
RUPA event at a Student Center Multipurpose Room (MPR)
- These events are free and do not have a ticket policy; however we will give away wristbands a few hours prior to the event to guarantee seats for students.
- For some events, free tickets will be available for claiming online in advance of the event through our online ticket system.
- Ticket sale times and wrist banding times and locations will be posted on the respective Facebook event page.
RUPA event at the College Ave Gym
- Tickets can be purchased online by clicking the event link on the respective Facebook event page.
- Tickets may only be purchased using credit cards or e-check. Each student with a valid RUID number may purchase one student ticket and one guest ticket.
- You will be redirected to getinvovled.tix.com (our online ticket vendor) to make the ticket purchase.
- A valid RUID must be presented upon arrival at the venue, along with your ticket.
- RUPA council members are not permitted to purchase Beats on the Banks tickets.
Guest tickets can be claimed/purchased with a valid RUID. If tickets are being sold on getinvolved.tix.com, the Guest ticket must be purchased during the same transaction as the Student ticket. The allowance of guests and the number of guest tickets available for purchase per RUID varies by event. All guests must be 18 years or older and have proper ID. Please check the respective Facebook event page for details regarding the guest policy. Below is the general guest policy in regards to specific events.
RUPA Trips: Students will be permitted to purchase a guest ticket the Monday before a trip ONLY if tickets are still available. The student must already have purchased a ticket and must show a valid RUID for purchase of the guest ticket.
RUPA events at a Student Center Multipurpose Room (MPR): Students may bring one guest to the event. The guest must be with the student at the time of arrival and throughout the event. The student must show a valid RUID and the guest must have a valid form of ID proving age of 18 years or older. Please check the specific event Facebook page for the guest policy.
RUPA events at the College Ave Gym: Students may purchase one student ticket and one guest ticket with a valid RUID. The guest must arrive at the event with the Rutgers student. The student must show valid RUID and the guest must have a valid form of ID proving age of 18 years or older. Please check the specific event Facebook page for the guest policy.
For events with online ticket sales, wristbands for event entry are available on the day of the event in advance of entry. Time and location varies by event. Please check the specific Facebook Event Page for details.
All RUPA events follow the Rutgers University bag policy for sporting events. The bag policy for events varies based on the event location. Please check the respective Facebook event page for the event location and any updated bag policy information. Please see below for general bag policies at each event location.
RUPA events at a Student Center Multipurpose Room (MPR): Bags are permitted (based on the Rutgers University bag policy) but will be subject to a search at the door.
RUPA events at the College Ave Gym: Bags are permitted(based on the Rutgers University bag policy) but will be subject to a search at the door.