The Arts & Culture committee provides a diverse selection of educational and entertainment programs which focus on the importance of creative, social, cultural, and global issues. This committee provides craft projects on campus, presents a variety of artists and speakers featuring unique topics, and creates opportunities for art and other forms of expression. Responsibilities of the Arts & Culture Committee include:
- Provide a diverse selection of educational and entertainment programs in a variety of formats including lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on projects
- Provide accessible visual art to the university community
- Organize a variety of skills-based events where students can gain exposure to activities such as painting, knitting, wood carving, etc.
- Coordinate art/museum-related trips
- Provide on-going activities, such as craft events, to help students relieve stress and build community on each campus